Food, and good conversation – a wonderful recipe for bringing our community together. We all have so much to learn from each other – Bridge Possible is a genuine way to start. T.
Syria Night of Sharing
Join us on Wednesday, July 25, for an evening of stories. You will hear from local Syrians about their refugee stories.
The event starts at 5:30pm with a Syrian buffet dinner. The menu includes:
- Fattoush (salad)
- Eggplant and potato moussaka
- Ouzi (basmati rice with green peas dried lemon & cashews)
- Mujadara (bulgur-lentil pilaf)
- Fava Beans with cilantro, garlic & olive oil
Bami (okra-tomato stew)
- Daoud Basha (kofta in tomato sauce)
- Roz Bhaleeb (rose flavored rice pudding dessert),
The program starts at 6:30pm. After the program, there will be an opportunity for questions. End your evening with dessert, coffee and conversation.
Tickets are $38.47 and includes dinner, program and all taxes and fees.
Please join us!