Food, and good conversation – a wonderful recipe for bringing our community together. We all have so much to learn from each other – Bridge Possible is a genuine way to start. T.
Somali Night of Sharing
Join us on Wednesday, October 10, for an evening of stories. You will hear from local Somalis about their refugee stories.
The event starts at 5:30pm with a Somali buffet dinner. The menu includes:
- Cumin and Walnut Lentil Salad
- Cambuulo iyo Maraq (Rice with Adzuki Beans in a Spicy Tomato Sauce)
- Cabbage with Kashmiri Chilli and Sesame Seeds
- Spicy Vegetable Stew
- Maraq Baamiye (Okra Sauce)
- Bariis Dalac (brown rice pilaf)
- Chickpeas with Greens
- Dessert: Macsharo Yariis (mini rice and coconut cakes)
- Coffee or tea
The program starts at 6:30pm. After the program, there will be an opportunity for questions. End your evening with dessert, coffee and conversation.
Tickets are $38.47 and includes dinner, program and all taxes and fees.
Please join us!