About Bridge

What is BRIDGE?

BRIDGE is a way to help refugees use their existing skills and experiences to make supplemental income.

BRIDGE empowers refugees because they use skills they already have to make money.

BRIDGE also provides Americans with cross-cultural experiences in their own backyard, without expensive travel to another country.

How does BRIDGE work?

BRIDGE operates as an internet platform where families, businesses, and neighbors can book cultural experiences with refugee families. Every experience connects people to the culture, cuisine, and stories of refugees.

Host families receive 80% of each booked experience, with the other 20% going toward administrative costs.

Become a Host Book an Experience